The minute we saw the PowerPot, we had to put it in our emergency kit. Whether we’re losing power because the power company had a derpy day, after a big storm, or because the zombies have finally taken down the grid, it will be oh-so-handy to have a device that can boil our drinking water while charging our most useful electronics. The PowerPot is a thermoelectric generator, so it converts any heat source directly into power that charges your USB handheld device. Add water to the PowerPot and place it over a heat source. Plug in your device (don’t worry, the cord is flame-resistant!) and it’ll charge just as fast as it does from a standard outlet. Heat the pot over a stove, campfire, wood stove, propane/butane heat source, home range, or even a hot spring! Perfect for backpackers, hunters, and zombie apocalypse preppers.
- Charge any USB device over any heat source
- Thermoelectric generator! Cook & charge at the same time
- Perfect for backpackers, hunters, zombie apocalypse preppers
- Charge any handheld device with USB (smartphones, digital cameras, lights, head lamps, radios, water purifiers, GPS, handheld gaming systems…)
- Waterproof, fire-resistant, extremely portable
- Works any time and in any weather conditions
- Charges a cell phone in 1-2 hours (just as fast as a standard outlet)
- Includes: PowerPot with bow1/lid, 5 V USB regulator, USB 5 LED light
- Generator Output: 5 W maximum, 1 amp max at 5 V (DC) USB 2.0 port
- Fire-proof Cable Length: 3 feet
- Capacity: 46 ounces
- Material: Hard anodized aluminum
- Dimensions: 4.5” x 5.5” (8”tall with lid)
- Weight: 12 ounces.
- Price: Rs 8800.