Samsung has introduced the Galaxy S III Mini, the smaller and toned-down iteration of its current flagship Smart Phone. The all-new device features the ‘pebble’ design language that the Galaxy S III and Note II have, but features a smaller 4-inch Super AMOLED display. Though the S III Mini is being launched as an extension to the S III brand, its hardware is quite similar to that of the Galaxy S Advance. The only differences between the two devices are NFC, S Voice, S Beam, slight increment in RAM and Android 4.1 instead of Android 2.3.
- Display: 4-inch Super AMOLED touch screen
- Operating system: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Processor: 1 GHz dual-core
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage Capacity: 8 to16 GB in-built memory, with micro SD card support up to 32 GB
- Connectivity: 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, S Beam
- Battery: 1500mAh.
The price range has not been announced yet.