Samsung has added another couple of big screen phones to its line-up with the unveiling of Galaxy Grand and its dual-sim version Galaxy Grand Duos. The all-new Galaxy Grand has a 5-inch WVGA TFT screen and is powered by Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). This smart-phone runs on a dual-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz and has 1GB RAM.
At the back, the smart-phone has an 8MP camera with LED flash, while there is a 2MP snapper on the front. Available only in an 8GB variant, the device’s memory capacity can be raised up to 64GB via micro-SD card. Running on a 2,100mAh battery, the Galaxy Grand has connectivity features like 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, S Voice and micro-USB. Other features of the device include Direct Call, Smart Alert, Popup Video and All Share Play.
- Display : 5-inch WVGA TFT touch screen;
- Operating system : Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean);
- Processor : 1.2GHz dual-core;
- RAM: 1GB;
- Memory : 8GB internal memory, support for 64GB micro-SD card;
- Connectivity : 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, S Voice and micro-USB;
- Battery : 2,100mAh;
- Misc : Direct Call, Smart Alert, Popup Video and All Share Play.
- The price of the product is ` 25000