Indian computer peripherals manufacturer Intex has launched its new Android smart phone AQUA 4.0. According to Sanjay Kumar, General Manager, Mobile Business Intex Technologies (India), Smart phones are a natural progression in the growing market of the country. As Intex is in the mobile business for the last five years, this product will gear up the use of Smart phones in the urban population to a large extent.
- 3.5-inch (480×320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 3MP rear camera and a front-facing 0.3MP camera
- FM Radio with recording
- 512MB internal memory (131 MB user memory), 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps), WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP
- 1400 mAh battery that offers up to 3h talk time and standby up to 140 hours.
The AQUA 4.0 is available in Black and White colours and is retailing now across the country. It’s market price is 5,490.