AVTECH Eagle Eyes Lite is an android apps which designed by the Company AVTECH Corporation. It is free of cost and available for users in apps store, Google Play and the company’s official website. Eagle Eyes Lite Apps is a remote CCTV video view which fulfills all your personal or coporate remote surveillance needs, and is controlled by your android smart phone or apple cell phone. No matter where you are and what time it is, it requires only a 3G internet connection and then you will be able to directly access your installed CCTV footage directly. This Apps is used for multiple CCTVs access by just using different access names. This Apps works with android version 2.2 or higher.
Eagle eyes supports iOS (previously iPhone OS), Android (Mobile operating system), Windows Mobile, Blackberry and Symbian Mobile Operating Systems.
Eagle eyes has full control functions such as PTZ, Audio, Playback, Backup, switch to your selected camera video.
Push Video gives you notification with video Evidence within 5 seconds.
Eagle eye has slight zoom, focus in, focus out, zoom in/out, present point, slow shutter, audio out, record, IR LED, Auto Tracking, Auto PTZ, White Led Alarm out functions.
How to Setup this Apps on your Device:
- First visit an apps store or Google Play and download this application to your local device such as mobile, ipad, or tablet
- Next, click on the install button and wait for some moments while the software is getting installed in your device
- After that, open the eagle eye icon on your device and go to the settings options
- Just insert your static IP Address, user name, and password which is already set on your DVR System installed in your home, office, shop or any other place
- Then give an access name for the current access name and press OK button on your device. This will show the CCTV footage on the screen.